Thursday 21 April 2011

Timothy Good


This is the best interview I've come across in a couple of hundred hours of listening. The quality interviewees are becoming scarcer and so it's a real pleasure when somebody new emerges and pretty much endorses all the major points of credibility to date. He also throws in a few more tasty hooks I've not come across before and that have the all important ring of authenticity. 

I've learned that what was terrible last week can become essential this week (and vice versa) over the last few months so there's no point guaranteeing this interview but I just listened to it this afternoon before going for a run and now I'm going to listen to it again. Timothy Good gives the sort of interview that keeps me pressing on with my own investigations. Here's the full playlist link.